Here I’m going yo explain you 20 best wordpress plugins for your wordpress blog. I’m also using most of the plugins i have mentioned in this post. WordPress plugins help your blog traffic as well as many other things. Ranging from simple to complex and free to commercial, WordPress plugins allow you to create a website that meets your every whim, want and need. These wordpress plugins are the top rated plugins that will defianetly help to your blog.
1. 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like – This lets you add as many as 8 social media buttons to your website and to automatically publish content to 30+ social networks.
2. Akismet- Stop spam on your site by installing this all-important plugin.
3. All in One SEO- This plugin makes SEO simple. Use it to post titles, keywords and descriptions in order to make your content more visible to the search engines. This is a must have for any WordPress site!
4. Block Bad Queries-Also called BBQ , this plugin watches for long request strips, while protecting your site from hacker attacks.
5. Cart66- Whether you are selling digital or actual products, this is a simple and effective e-commerce plugin. The plugin also allows you to manage orders, run promotions, tax by state, have custom fields for products, set multiple shipping options and numerous other e-commerce options.
6. Contact Form 7- This makes contacting others easier and allows you to customize the form . The form works with AJAX powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and others.
7. Dagon Design Sitemap Generator- Use this plugin with multi-level categories and page generations, provides permalink support, assists with list order, shows comments and many other features that will enhance your site.
8. Digg Digg- If you are intent on using social media, (and let’s face it, who isn’t in the world of E-commerce?), then Digg Digg is a must-have plugin! With this plugin, you can add 20 top social networking sites and choose the size of the share buttons. You can also select the placement of the buttons, which is another reason this plugin helps build consumer interaction and awareness.
9. Disqus- This offers a simple yet effective tool to view where site guest have commented on other sites while keeping up with your comment, allowing you to build social relationships as you interact on other people’s blogs or websites.
10. GD LinkedIn Badge- This plugin adds the LinkedIn badge to your page.
11. Gravity Forms- Use this plugin to create virtually any type of form you may have the need for. The plugin is simple to install and easy to use allowing you to create a long list of forms and placing the where you want on you site.
12. LinkWithin- This plugin is great for helping your SEO as it displays up to 5 related blog post at the bottom of each post.
13. Login LockDown- Want to know who is trying to access your site? This Plugin records the IP address and timestamp of every failed login attempt then disables the login function if too many tries are made from that range, thus preventing forced password discovery.
14. Maintenance Mode- Redesigning your WP theme? Use this plugin to notify guests with a splash screen that your site is under maintenance.
15. My Review Plugin-This is touted as one of the best plugins available for one-click review. It includes star ratings, custom fields, automatic embedding, automatic plugin installation and three great themes.
16. Permalinks moved permanently- This WP Plugin is ideal if you make frequent changes to the permalink structure as it looks for a similar slug rather than sending guests to a 404 page; it automatically generates a 301 error and a redirect request to a new location.
17. Search Meter - Lets you see what people searched for on your site; you can see the stats for a single day, a week or a longer period. It will also tell you what searches were unsuccessful and what the most common search terms were.
18. SEO friendly images- Use this plugin to update all images with ALT and TITLE attributes.
19. SEO Slugs- Use this plugin to remove unneeded words such as articles (a, an, and the), conjunctions and prepositions from post titles making them search engine friendly.
20. SEO Smart Links-Build SEO by linking keywords within your site. Google likes to see links on your site and this makes it easy. Making it especially user-friendly is the ability to customize how many links you want to appear on each page.